Wednesday, July 7, 2010

LOVE


I hate the crimson skies
and all those nature's lies.
I hate the grass so green
and the tree to which i lean.

Hate seeing the moon glow
and sound of the river flow.
I hate the drizzling rain
and the porch where i had lain.

Love the burning pain,
In my heart it grows.
Love the way it hurts,
Love the tear that flows.

Tears had betrayed my eyes
I knew she would never rise
Dunno where she had gone
Dunno why i was left alone.

I want the night to fall
And the darkness to stall.
As i close my eyes to find her
and wait for the silent whisper.

4 comments:

dethsoul said...

one of the most beautiful posts ever posted by you... i think you have outdone yourself with this dude!! :D..... loved the para
"Love the burning pain,
In my heart it grows.
Love the way it hurts,
Love the tear that flows"

keep writing such poems.... cheers!!
:D

Aroused said...

@soccer
thanx a lot. means a lot when it comes from u. was scared to even post it..

Unknown said...

Nice Poem!!!
Loved it...

Abhishek Behera said...

"As i close my eyes to find her"

loved this one.